We strive to be the most trusted and transparent product recommendation service on the internet. We analyze thousands of reviews to find the best product for your needs.
People waste hours doing product research
We all live busy lives, so why spend countless hours doing product research by reading many reviews from different sources?
People hate product research because:
- It's time-consuming
- Paid promotion (sponsorships / ads)
- Fake reviews
- Inconsistent info across sources
That’s why we launched Baqpa. To make product research less complicated, more transparent, and less time-consuming. To help you find the best backpack.
We reduce product research from hours to minutes
Our technology collects and analyzes massive amounts of reviews from sites like Amazon, Reddit, YouTube, and independent review sites to help people gain confidence with their purchasing decisions.
- Collect reviews from any public source, including marketplaces, manufacturers, niche sites, and social media
- Analyze reviews for quality, keywords, sentiment, and fake detection
- Use NLP technologies like GPT-3 and BERT to deliver summaries, answer questions, and give recommendations
- By understanding what the internet thinks of products, we help people to find the right product for them
Why trust us
We founded Reviewr because we're all driven by the same mission:
Making product research easier, faster and more transparent.
- We will never take money to recommend or review a product.
- We make money through affiliate commissions on purchases that visitors make after reading our analysis.
- We don’t have a financial incentive to recommend bad products. If a user returns their purchase because they’re dissatisfied or the recommendation is bad, we make no affiliate commission.
We're constantly improving Baqpa and will soon add new amazing features like:
- Building a community for backpack enthusiasts where you can ask questions or discuss features
- Running statistical analysis to spot discrepancies and contradictions among reviews and filter out fake reviews
- More filters and sorting options
Let us know what you think! Any feedback is greatly appreciated!